Mr. Shailendra Bhadauria, a much-respected name in the education field, has achieved so much at such a young age. He has been the Secretary and Chairman of several societies and trusts for the past two decades. Moreover, his contribution to the country in the form of universities, media houses, colleges, hospitals, medical colleges, and schools is unmatched. Mostly blessed by his contribution are parts of Central and North India, such as Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and New Delhi.
The supremely talented and kind-hearted personality, Mr. Shailendra Bhadauria says, "Don’t work for recognition, but do work worthy of recognition." Elders have always said that "practice makes a man perfect," and Mr. Bhadauria justifies the saying. Working consistently and repeatedly in his field, not just becoming his habit, another positive thing that happened was his passion for perfection and the way he is continually setting examples of excellence.
Awards And Honors Received By Mr. Bhadauria
Mr. Shailendra Bhadauria has been awarded multiple times for his noble deeds and contributions to society. Here is a brief list of some of the most prestigious awards and recognition that he has received throughout the years.
- The Jagran Gems Award: This is an award by the famous Hindi daily Dainik Jagran that was given to him for the most exemplary contribution to the field of education.
- Award from the Indian Medical Association- An award and felicitation for Mr. Shailendra Bhadauria to appreciate his dedicated service to the country as well as his continuous efforts and social initiatives.
- Young Entrepreneur Award: Very few young talents find themselves eligible enough to receive the award. However, the fact that Mr. Bhadauria showed talent above his years makes him the perfect recipient of this award. He received this award in Bangkok from the Deputy High Commissioner of the Indian Embassy there.
- The PurvanchalRathna: As mentioned early, his contribution to northern India is applaudable, and so is this award. It recognizes his fantastic contribution to the field of education in Uttar Pradesh especially.
- Apart from these awards, and several more, he has been a member of several government committees. For example, the District Rifle Club of Kanpur is one of them. Coming down to his personality, Mr. Shailendra Bhadauria is a very humble and down-to-earth person. His interest in social affairs makes him more aware of the needs of the country.
- Moreover, he is a very secular person and very religiously inclined as well. Apart from being a businessperson, and a relatively successful one, his contribution in the field of social service is massive too. Besides, he wants to felicitate people who excel in their respective fields and share the same kind of dedication towards the country and society. Therefore, he has initiated his project of the Guru-Shishya Awards, where talents from various fields are awarded for their respective contributions to society.